From the IWC Vintage Collection, celebrating 140 years of IWC 1868-2008. Introducing 6 legendary watches from it past.
Vintage Portuguese Hand Wound:
This watch features:
- Solid 18kt White Gold case with brushed finished edges, polished finished lugs & bezel .
- Ardoise (metallic grey) dial, polished Arabic Numeral & indexes hour markers.
- Painted minute "railway" track on outer edge of the dial - highly popular in its time.
- Polished 18kt white gold leaf shaped hands.
- Small Seconds hand sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position - again with painted "railway" seconds markers.
- In-house movement caliber 98295, beats at 18,000 vph, contains 18 Jewels & an approx. Power Reserve of 46 hours.
This watch is also known as IW544504, 544504, 5445-04