This watch features:
- Stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges & polished finished slim bezel ring & lugs.
- Silvered dial with recessed metallic silvered sub-dials & raised metallic silver flange on the perimeter of the dial with black printed seconds & fractions of a second index track.
- Applied polished blued steel Arabic Numeral hour markers & dot minute markers.
- Elegant leaf shaped blued steel hands.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Large Central seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- IWC calibre 79350, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
This watch is also known as IW3714-46 371446 3714-46