From The Luminor 1950 Collection. This watch features:
- Instantly recognizable Brushed steel Crown Protector.
- Fine satin/brushed finished case with a polished finished fixed bezel.
- Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Polished steel hour, minutes & seconds hands with luminous fill.
- GMT/2nd Time-Zone indicated by a blackened luminous tipped arrow-head hand.
- Small Seconds Sub-Dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with an additional arrow-head hand that indicates when the GMT is in AM or PM mode.
- Linear 10 day power reserve indicator.
- Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Supplied with an extra black rubber strap & the necessary tools to change the straps.
- Panerai Calibre P.92003 in-house movement by Panerai. Mechanical self-winding movement with an impressing 10 day Power Reserve, contains 25 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph.
GMT Time Zone | Power Reserve Indicator. This watch is also known as pam0270, pam270, pam 00270, pam 270