Limited & Numbered Edition of 120 Pieces Worldwide!
This watch features:
- Black case made of forged carbon fibers - an extremely light weight & hard material.
- Ceramic bezel, crown & pushers.
- Case back is made of Black PVD-coated titanium.
- Applied luminous index hour markers.
- White minute & fractions of a second track.
- Blackened hands with Luminous fill.
- Power Reserve indicator hand located immediately to the left of the center of the dial & points to the reserve scale on the dial edge between the 7 & 10 o'clock positions. The watch has an amazing 10 day power reserve is achieved through the use of 2 barrels. Each barrel is wound by a mere 19.75 turns. Although the use of 2 barrels allow for a power reserve of 290 hours, however, an ingenious locking system – in the low and high winding-level zones – concentrates the running time on a 237-hour period, thereby ensuring optimal operation.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Large red central sweep seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Tourbillon - At the 9 o'clock position is composed of roughly 80 parts. The Tourbillon is secured by a styled blackened steel bridge.
- AP caliber 2884 beats at 21,600 vph & contains 30 jewels, composed of 336 parts & with an approximate Power Reserve of 240 hours (10 days).
- Movement mainplate is made of forged carbon which has virtually no elasticity & thus makes for an extremely stable movement base.
- Movement bridge are made of blackened eloxed aluminum.
- Presented with a special AP designed luxury display box of carbon.
Chronograph | Tourbillon | Power Reserve Indicator
This watch is also known as 26152auood002cr01