This watch features:
- Silver dial with fine opposing linear guilloche textured dial with flat silver sub-dials.
- Rose gold hands with luminescent fill.
- Rose Gold applied index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Perpetual calendar complication:
- Oversized date window located above the 9 o'clock position.
- Oversized month window (traditionally displayed as a sub-dial) located above the 3 o'clock position.
- Leap year counter at the 6 o'clock position (at the bottom of the seconds sub-dial)
- Chronograph/Stop-watch complication with a "Flyback" function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop & then reset the stop-watch. . An innovative chrono read-out with minutes & hour totalizers displayed on a single sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position. Large central seconds counter.
- Small Seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- IWC calibre 89800 which contains 52 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph, composed of 474 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Chronograph | Perpetual Calendar
This watch is also known as IW376102, 3761-02, 376102